Everybody dreams of acne-free face. Each and Everyone want a clear and smooth skin, but do you find it hard to keep your face acne free or are you looking for some magical tips or effective advices? Then, here we are with some helpful tips about how to keep your face free from acne outbreaks.
1. Don’t pop your pimples: This is the number one and most important rule! Pimples contain nasty bacteria. If you pop your pimples every time, then that bacteria has a chance of getting inside other pores and giving them a place to stay there forever.
2. Do not touch your face: No matter how many times you wash your hands, it contains oils and dirt and are vectors for bacteria. Touching your face constantly may wipe that dirt, oil and bacteria back onto your face and may cause acne or will also end up spreading even more bacteria to other areas of your face.
3. Drink enough water: Drinking daily 9 to 12 glasses of water per day (2.2 to 3 liters) is recommended by many doctors. Your skin and kidneys need an adequate amount of water to function properly.
4. Say a big “No” to sweets and sugary drinks like sodas, juices, and smoothies. Sugar causes a spike in insulin, which in turn stimulates certain pimple producing hormones. It is seen that diet-containing sugar has a substantial effect on acne.
5. Drink less milk: Milk too has recently been implicated as an acne-producing agent. Milk stimulates male sex hormones — testosterone and androgens along with insulin, that assist in nasty pimples outbreaks.
6. Eat more fruits and veggies: Include the colorful vegetable as per the season in your diet (especially leafy greens) per day.
7. Eat omega-3 fatty acids: Healthy fats are good for health. Healthy fats like omega-3s help to fight against inflammation and promote healthy cells. Foods rich in omega-3s include:
Fish: Particularly salmon, sardines, and herring.
Seeds and nuts: Particularly flaxseed.
Leafy greens: Particularly spinach and arugula.
8. Don’t wash your face too frequently: Washing your face too often will only make your face dry, causing your face to produce more oils, which unfortunately equals more acne.