Oily skin can be quite upsetting, and most surely irritating. Getting rid of oil that comes out through the facial pores, that makes the face greasy and shiny will not be a problem anymore if you use Acnes Oil Remover Paper, especially for oily skin.
Leaving facial oil unattended to all day long is harmful to the health of your skin. It may clog up your pores, and infect your make-up applicator and its container. When you leave your house in the morning, or go out partying at night, one thing you always desire is to have is a consistent facial texture, you hope to retain your make-up’s nice matte finish for hours through the day or night. If you have oily skin, you don’t have that luxury. Having mildly oily skin will require oil observant paper every couple of hours, while for excessively oily skin, it is required almost every hour.
Washing you face time-to-time and re-applying make-up all over again is near to impossible and also not good for your skin’s health. That’s where Acnes Oil Remover Paper come in very handy.
Why you Need Acnes Oil Remover paper
Oily facial skin can cause self-consciousness and even lower confidence. To avoid this, Acnes Oil Remover Paper can be used to quickly and effortlessly blot the oil when the face, usually the T-zone, starts to show the shine.
Many women believe having a pack of tissues is enough to take care of facial ‘shine’, but not so. Using regular tissue paper only ends up wiping a large part of your make-up off your face, and it never absorbs much oil.
Another product people use is wet wipes. Using wet wipes instead of Acnes Oil Remover Paper has almost the same effect as washing your face.
Firstly, it removes your entire make up and you’ll have to reapply it all over again. And secondly, because many wipes are alcohol based, they ‘strip’ the skin harshly.
How to use Acnes Oil Remover Paper
It’s very easy to use facial oil remover papers because they are quite thin and look almost like grease-proof paper. These are two of the reasons why they are so effective for cleaning up oil from your face.
- Pull out a sheet from the handy, easy to dispense pack
- Press a sheet firmly but gently against the shiny areas of your face, starting with your T-zone (areas of the nose, chin and forehead). Leave the blotting paper against your skin for a few seconds while the sheet absorbs the oil.
- Let Acnes Oil Remover Paper absorb the oil. It only takes a few seconds and can easily be done discreetly. Ensure you don’t rub or move the paper across your skin. Just blot the oil. Press and pull away from the face.
- Use a new sheet on other areas of your face as is necessary.
- Dispose of the used oil remover sheet.