Removes dirt and dust, kills acnegic bacteria that present deep into the pores. Fortified with Vitamin C and Vitamin E that work gently on the skin.
- Key Ingredients
Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Thick consistency
It has a thick consistency and a very smooth texture. It is pale white in color. It has a pungent smell of citrus. The fragrance doesn’t linger on your skin at all.
It comes in a simple tube with a flip type cap. Due to the its packaging, it becomes travel friendly. It is sturdy too.
*It claims to do four main things
Acnes Creamy Wash really works in preventing pimples. After using this face wash, people affected by pimples have seen changes in their complexion and given good reviews. It removes excess oil, dirt, pimple causing bacteria and makeup residues from skin without stripping of the natural moisture. But, don’t skip your moisturizer. It’s suitable for normal or oily or combination skin whereas it is a big no-no for dry skin types.
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of using Acnes Creamy Wash:
- No breakouts and other side effects
- Reasonable pricing
- Contains Vitamins C and E
- Deeply cleanses makeup residues
- Controls oil, dirt and pollutants
- Prevents pimples and calms down the excising ones
- Long lasting; a single tube can last for months
- Despite its thick consistency, it is easily spreadable and can be washed out easily without the need of more water
- No side effects
- Its smell is not so good. It has medicinal smell which is citric
- Doesn’t lather much
- Not suitable for dry skin